The KnittingZone Inc is a wholesale company providing HiyaHiya products to retailers in North America. Consumers who wish to purchase HiyaHiya products may do so by clicking the Buy from Partner links. You will be redirected to our Shopatron website where one of our retail partners will fulfill your order.
Retail stores interested in stocking HiyaHiya products may contact us by phone, fax, email or on this website.
1. We offer wholesale pricing to retail businesses in our industry. We do not offer wholesale pricing to co-ops, knitting groups or home-based businesses. If you are a new business please save time by providing two wholesale/trade references.
2. Initial minimum order for established retailers is $100; under certain circumstances a higher opening order may be required. New Account Info Sheet and sales tax exemption number are required. Subsequent orders less than $50 may incur a $5.00 low order fee.
3. By providing us with your email address you grant permission for us to contact you regarding your orders and to subscribe you to our monthly newsletter. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by clicking the link on the bottom of the newsletter.
4. To keep our costs down (and yours too) payment is required prior to shipment. We accept paper and electronic checks, American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Union Pay and PayPal. Terms may be available. Please request a credit application if you would like to apply for terms.
5. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. We offer free shipping for US orders over $400 when those orders are placed online at www.HiyaHiyaNorthAmerica.com or placed by emailing your order on our Excel Order Form. Our Canadian customers receive a shipping discount equal to the cost of shipping the same items within the US. Canadian orders over $1000 ship free. Please contact us if you need an Excel Order Form or a website log in.
6. The KnittingZone Inc is not responsible for packages lost in transit. If you are not willing to accept this responsibility please request insurance on your shipments.
7. HiyaHiya warrants products to be free of manufacturing defects and we will happily replace any defective item on HiyaHiya's behalf. To request a replacement we ask that our simple product replacement form be completed and the products be returned with the form. This allows us to identify, track and monitor all defect issues that occur with HiyaHiya products. Please use the least expensive postage method (usually a First Class Stamp) for damaged or defective items. Find the form on the web at http://hiyahiyanorthamerica.com/Product_Replacement_Request_Form.pdf HiyaHiya does not warrant or replace products that have been misused, damaged or abused. If you have any concerns that the item is not covered under the warranty we recommend that you contact us before mailing the product.
8. Out of stock items are automatically backordered. We will contact you prior to shipping backordered items.
9. All returns must be authorized in advance. Please inspect your shipment as soon as it arrives. Missing items must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
10. Returned check fee: $25.
11. Prices subject to change without notice. By placing your order and accepting delivery you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.